Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two Pink Lines!!

O.k. so I could not hold out, I took my first home pregnancy test Saturday morning - 8 days after transfer. The result was...very very faint. We took the second one this morning - and sure enough the second line was much darker today. So, I think I am pregnant. WOW.

Hubby is not too excited yet...I suppose he doesn't want to get his hopes up - or mine. He says there are so many things that can go wrong. He's also hoping for twins! Wow. He says he just wants to go through all this one - no more money, no more shots. I see where he is coming from, but twins? Would be a lot more work for me. He gets to leave each day, 10 hours a day...while I'd be home feeding TWO little ones all day.

Friday, we get to find out how pregnant we are. I am pretty excited!

8 comments:

  1. That is great news!!!! I can't wait to hear your beta number on Friday. And remember...just b/c it's high doesn't mean it's twins in the long run.
    I hope you can get excited and your husband, too, but I know what it's like to remain cautiously optimistic in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES!!! I'm so excited for you.. yeah I know it's still early but still hold onto the wonderful... to finally see a positive on that pregnancy test! yeahhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! No such thing as a false positive (since you didn't have an HCG trigger)!! Great news!

    He'll be happy with one or two...but, I agree -twins would be hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via Twitter. I'm in the middle of my own DE cycle. I love to hear such great news because it gives me hope. Congrats on the BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete