Friday, June 19, 2009

Transfer is tomorrow :)

The time is finally here!! Tomorrow at 1:30 one or two of our growing 5 embryos will be implanted. It will only be a 3-day transfer. I was hoping for a 5-day transfer. I just hope it all works. I'm super excited, so is my honey.

Tonight's Progesterone shot went SOOO much better. I got some 1" needles instead of the 1.5", I didn't freeze the area first, but used some numbing cream and it worked perfectly. I think freezing the area first was making it more difficult to inject.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for your big day tomorrow! Will be thinking and saynig prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you! Glad the shots are going better--I forgot to tell you that I heat the oil-filled needle wrapped in a heating pad before the shot. I've heard it's better than cold.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so exciting... you are so close now!!!! I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow... sending you TONS of positive sticky vibes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO! This is so exciting! Transfer day is very special. :) Thinking of you and sending you TONS of positive baby sticking vibes!

    ReplyDelete