Friday, June 26, 2009

More to worry about...

Not only do I have to worry about whether I am pregnant or not, but now I'm worried that I am-with an Ectopic pregnancy. I have two symptoms...One is sometimes when I get up, I get a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen which lasts maybe 30 seconds or so happens randomly on and off for the last couple days. The other one is sometimes when I get up too quickly, I feel really dizzy, which also lasts a few seconds. This is also on and off the last couple days. Neither of these are normal for me. I am so worried now. :( I hope it just means I have a NORMAL pregnancy or it's something else - maybe the new prescription vitamins. :(

Why can't things just go normal for once? Beta is Friday, it's going to be a long week.

3 comments:

  1. I am sincerely hoping that it is just the uterus getting cozy with a BABY inside of it, and no ectopic. That happens less than 1% of the time, right? It is so hard not to worry about EVERYTHING, and goodness knows, I am a huge worrier, but I am crossing everything for you that ALL is well.

    When is Beta?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try not to analysis things too much... keep busy if you can and off the interent!

    thinking about you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't worry yet about ectopic. Try to relax! I get sharp pains...and dizziness...And the pains are probably just your muscles moving around making room for those babies!!!

    Good luck, babe!

    ReplyDelete