Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Embryos...

Here is the photo of the embryos we were given. Are they not just the cutest. :)  I hope they are still inside and growing, well maybe just one of them. I keep thinking about having twins. Scary thought, but I suppose not too bad....

Pluses of Twins:
1)  Our family would be complete, we wouldn't have to do all of this all over again and cost us a ton more money.
2) I'd only have to be pregnant once.
3) the children have a built in playmate.
4) Ideally, one boy and one girl would be awesome.  Not, sure what I would if we had two boys. I've always wanted a girl and only two children. I wonder if I would feel like a 3rd child. Perhaps adopt the girl for a 100% guarantee.

Minuses:
1) Health of myself & the babies.
2) Chance of premature birth much higher.
3) Body stretching even more than I would like.
4) First few years are going to be very tiresome and probably impossible to continue to work from my home.

5 comments:

  1. They look awesome! Can't wait to see how beautiful they look in personin 9 months :) Praying for you!

    http://www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very cute! :-)

    how did the shot given to you by a friend go last night... that is probably high on the list of things most friends don't have to ask for of the other.

    still waiting for my ov watch.. held up with customs issues... so irritated but hopeful it will still arrive in time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your future children!
    I have the same pro and con list for twins going on, so I know what you mean.
    Good luck on those shots. I do them myself now and it's no big deal. You get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embryos are beautiful!! Sticky little ones stick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope that's a picture of things to come. Good luck.

    Bee Cee (aka MrsBTC on twitter)

    ReplyDelete