Friday, June 19, 2009

Transfer was a success!

At almost 2 pm today, two nice looking embryos were transferred to my slightly over full bladder. That was the worst part. They even gave us a picture of our little guys. That was too cute. 

Is it a good idea to say I am pregnant unless proven otherwise? Positive thinking to help get the job done, or devastation waiting to happen? My honey is being so great. He's waiting on me hand and foot. He's off now getting me some Thai food for a craving. He might be going over board a little, but I think it's really sweet. He's going to make a great father. 

July 3rd, will be the day of our pregnancy test. It's going to be a long wait. Today I'm on 24-hour bed rest and am suppose to take it easy for the next 2-3 days. I'm going to try hard to not take a home pregnancy test. Let's see how that goes. Hope is something I haven't had for a while, today I am quite hopeful and happy.

4 comments:

  1. So awesome that this day is finally here for you both. And yes I think positive pregnant thoughts are 1000 times better then any thoughts otherwise!!!! Celebrate this milestone in your journey to mommy-hood!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! What an amazing feeling to see your little embies. DH and I both cried when we saw ours! All the best to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! Super excited for you!!! I think positive thinking helps :)

    HPTs are scary things...If you are brave enough, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! That is exciting news!
    I wasn't able to hold out on the testing early, so good luck if you can make it that long!

    ReplyDelete