Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Period...first one in a long time...

I feel very icky. I sure didn't miss these. Not sure what happens next. I emailed the donor nurse that I started. The cramps are starting too. Wish I had bought some Midol. Those used to be my saving grace back in the day.

I see our "doctor" tomorrow for a follow up visit, even though we have not completed our last test - the mock embryo transfer. I hope that is not a mistake, seeing him too soon. I have to start making a list of questions. I had some, but now I can't remember anything. Probably going to stress all day & night. I'm not even sure I like the doctor. That's problem number one. I only met him once for an hour consultation. I hope I feel better about him tomorrow, being that I'm about to pay him a whole lot of money and put all my hopes & dreams in his hands. :(

1 comment:

  1. It is so nerve-wracking, waiting for the stress to go away. I think making a list of questions ALWAYS helps me... I hope you like him better tomorrow!

    Good luck!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete