Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting started...

Picked up my medication today and got circles drawn on my "hips" for hubby to locate the injection spot with Del-estrogen tonight.  After picking up the meds, I suddenly felt really sad.  It is all feeling more real and now I fear that it might not work or I might not even be a candidate. I've read so many blogs about woman who have tried 8 times, 12 times...we only get up to 6 with our shared risk program. 

How does one prepare for loss & disappointment?  I don't think it is possible for me to prepare. I'm afraid to think it will work because I don't want to get my hopes up. What a drag all this is. It's stressful enough being pregnant and having a kid, but to have to worry about getting pregnant is so much worse.

I am so scared. Does this feeling ever go away? Zumba was my saving grace tonight, during the whole class, I completely forgot about the shot tonight.  Wish my stomach was not in knots now.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say to help, but I wanted to let you know I understand. Whenever I pick up meds I get really sad. As each day passes on new meds I feel better and more optimistic.

    I'm thinking of you and am sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete