Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why can't I post comments on some blogs. :(

I've been to many blogs, which I wish to comment on, but it will not let me. They are always blogs that ask which profile to choose. I choose the google account, it loads the next page...then nothing, no comment, just back where I started. At first I was like, Oh well....but now, it's really bother me. Anyone else have this problem? What should I do?

I double check that I'm logged in. I also wanted to post a comment on my own blog, and it does the same thing. I must be doing something wrong. I even tried a second time to do it as anonymous. I am on a Mac, using Firefox.

2 comments:

  1. Are you signed in to your google blogspot account when you are trying to post comments? I've never had an issue unless I wasn't logged in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just had a tough time finding how to respond to this post, but I clicked on "1 comment" and it showed Tara's comment and a box below to post. Hopefully that will work. =)

    ReplyDelete