Monday, July 6, 2009

2nd Beta = 1901

So far so good. I've told a few people, and I want
to tell more. I suppose, I'm a little fearful of it
being bad luck. I don't need any more bad luck, but I am so excited I want to tell everyone. I've attached our chart from our beta values. Seems pretty high. http://www.babymed.com/Tools/Pregnancy/hCG/

I'm glad that things are going so well. The next Beta will be Wednesday and the Sonogram some time next week. I am really looking forward to that to see if there is one baby in there or TWO.

I'm now reading: Feed the Belly. So far, I think it is a cute little book. I can't wait to try some of the recipes. I just read the chapter about all the nutrients I need. It's enough to make me go crazy. I am taking a very expensive ($64/month) prescription prenatal vitamin. It's called Gesticare DHA. My nurse said it was very important and way better than the Flintstones vitamins I was taking before transfer. Anything for a healthy baby or babies.

So far, my symptoms are the same, a tad dizzy sometimes, a little nausea, and some crampy feelings. It's funny, I'm glad I get dizzy, because I know I'm still pregnant. Beats peeing on a stick to see if it's still in there.

I'm having occasional thoughts about the other two women who shared my donor. Did their cycle work? If so, will they have 1 or 2 babies each? I doubt the nurse would tell me if they were successful or not. It's going to be strange knowing that my child may have quite a few (genetic) brothers or sisters out there. The other thought that has crossed both my mind and my husbands is that we overpaid for our successful cycle - since it only took one try. But we are pregnant, so we are happy.

9 comments:

  1. Great news and great betas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looks like 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many women choose to undergo Tubal ligation reversal India when they do not want any future pregnancies. But many times, circumstances change and the desire to have another child emerges again. Although tubal ligation is considered to be a permanent procedure, it is possible to reverse the sterilization through an operation called Tubal ligation reversal, or tubotubal anastomosis. The Reverse tubal ligation is a one-hour procedure by which the separated segments of the fallopian tube are rejoined. This allows an egg to once again travel from the ovary to the uterus and be fertilized by sperm. IVF treatment in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your initial query for IVF India is received, an extensive consultation will take place. This will include a telephonic verbal explanation of the procedure (supported by written email information) where obviously you will have the opportunity to ask questions. It is critical that everything is clear to both partners before beginning treatment for a baby with IVF (also known as test tube baby). You will also be told how to use the various drug therapies needed and, where appropriate, you will be taught how to administer them. Ivf procedure India

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize your posts are a few years old now, however, I came across it at just the right time for me, as my husband and I are prepared to do a DE procedure this fall. So much of your experience is a "ditto" for me (everything from diagnosis to preferring natural approaches, etc) and I really appreciated you sharing your experience with others like me, who are busy obsessing about the whole affair. Loved your funny sense of humor, too! Thanks again & congratulations (a few years late) on your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello IVF Girl thank you for this blog. It has amazing and useful Information for us. As well as I would like to share also amzaing information for you about 10 Action Steps You Can Take to Have a Baby in 2022. You should be read this article link mention above the lines.

    ReplyDelete